Klinkenberg Zaandam supplies screw conveyors for transporting bulk materials in a production process. Sectors using bulk materials include the foodstuffs, chemicals, pharmaceuticals, plastics and many other industries.
With the aid of screw conveyors, products can be transported with a high degree of hygiene. Screw conveyors can take the form of tubular conveyors or trough conveyors, depending on the product.
Screw conveyors made by Klinkenberg Zaandam comply with the standards of the latest European Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC. For information in accordance with the following harmonized standards:
NEN-EN-ISO 12100-1, NEN-EN-ISO 12100-2, NEN-EN 617, NEN-EN 618, NEN-EN 619, NEN-EN 620
The advantages of a trough conveyor in comparison with a tube conveyor
- Quick and easy to clean;
- The covers can be attached in a variety of ways;
- The locking system used can be adapted to the end user’s requirements;
- Covers can be produced in a variety of forms, combining the characteristics of a trough conveyor and tube conveyor
The advantages of the tube conveyor in comparison with the trough conveyor
- Simple and effective in use;
- Can be set up to include a 90° angle;
- Good compression-resistant properties;
- Easy to seal against escape of dust or odor;
All machinery is engineered using a 3D design package.